This Policy shall govern the terms and conditions regarding cancellation of the services and
refund of the Fee paid by a Subscriber towards availing a particular service including a Course,
Workshop or any other Program.
- This Cancellation and Refund Policy (“Refund Policy”) is applicable on all the Courses,
Workshops and Programs offered by Growth Vidyapeeth (“Company“) on
https://growthvidhyapeeth.com/ (“Website”) and/or teachable.com (“Platform”). It is
hereby clarified that this Policy shall not be applicable on the tangible products including
stationery, books and other merchandise, purchased from the website.
the website, and any other policies made available on the Platform. In case of any
discrepancy in the terms and conditions of the platform and the website, the terms and
conditions of the website shall prevail. When you purchase any of our Courses,
Cancellation and Refund Terms
- No refunds whatsoever shall be initiated towards any payment that is made by a
Subscriber for the purpose of registration and purchase of a particular Course, Workshop
or Program. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the Company reserves the right and discretion
to issue the refund in exceptional circumstances.
- In the event the Company cancels the Course, Workshop or Program, a 100% refund shall
be issued to the Subscriber. However, the Company shall not be liable to issue refund if the cancellation is on the account of a Force Majeure Event (such as acts of God, government restrictions or other events beyond the reasonable control of the Company).
- In the event, a Subscriber cancels the registration for a particular Course, Workshop or
Program before 72 hours of its commencement, the course credits for the same will be
generated in his/her course account upon request to and approval by the Company. Such
credits could be used at the time of purchase of any other course or program offered by
the Company. However, such course credits shall be applicable only for a period of 6
months and shall be used before the expiry of 6 months from the date they are issued.
Such credits are transferrable in the name of any other Subscriber. Please note that such
requests shall only be considered if they are made before the lapse of the time limit as
- If a Subscriber wishes to exchange his/her purchased Course, Workshop or Program with
another program offered by Growth Vidyapeeth, then such requests shall be
communicated in writing to the Company at least 7 days before the commencement date
of the purchased Course or Program.
How to submit request for Cancellation or Exchange?
- The Subscriber may request for the Cancellation or Exchange of a Course, Workshop or
Program by writing to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org, provided such a
request should fall within the above-mentioned time-limit and be approved by the
- Subject to the aforesaid, the Company shall within 72 hours from the date of receipt of
such a request acknowledge such request and may after satisfying itself with the reason
for such Cancellation or Exchange, permit to do so in accordance with the terms and
conditions set out in this Policy.
- The Company reserves the right to revise and modify the Terms of this policy without
any prior notice.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding our Refunds Policy, please contact us
at email@example.com Upon receipt of such query or complaint, a Ticket number will
be generated by the Company within 48 hours from the date of its receipt and the same
will be addressed and resolved within 30 days from the date of receipt of such query or
complaint. In case you do not get a response or are not satisfied by the solution
provided, then you can reach out to our Grievance Redressal Officer, Ms. Pragati Wadekar
on +918898008633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.