Shri Latesh Shah
Shri Latesh Shah
“I is You are Universe is Me”
Be it his exclusive workshop designs, his powerful talks, his pious meditations, his distinctive write-ups & scripts, Human Transformation has been the very core of Latesh Sir. He is rightfully conferred with the title of ‘Human Builder’. Latesh Sir is immensely known for his creative leadership, reckoning risk taking abilities and is a pure child at heart. An avid reader and researcher, he conveys specific interest in subjects of Psychology, History, Mythology & Self-Help. Via the platform of Growth Vidhyapeeth, he is working vigorously towards encouraging every individual overcome their inhibitions, polish their strengths & grow into constructive world contributors.
Accolades & Landmarks
- World Peace Ambassador Award
- Best Citizen of India Award
- Rabindranath Tagore’s Life-time Achievement Award
- Vagad Ratna Award
- Brought the street play concept to life in Mumbai during 1975’s National Emergency period. Scripted & Enacted a record 34 shows of the hard-hitting ‘Bharat Hamari Mata-Baap Hamara Hijada’ play at various railway stations across the city
- Been on a 3-month spiritual exploration journey to the Himalayas
- Introduced & Popularized Hoarding/Banner advertisement as a medium for branding of MSME Retail stores during his stint as the owner of ‘Paaneri’ showroom.
- Writer-Director-Actor-Producer of one of the worldwide longest running play ‘Chitkar’ evidently known as the ‘Sholay’ of Gujarati drama industry
- Initiated the rebuilding of an entire 524-house earthquake stricken village of Kakarva (Bhachau, Kutch) within a span of just 6-months by bringing in JP Constructions & Gujarat District Rehabilitation Department on board.
- Associated with Mumbai Juvenile Prison & various NGO’s for underprivileged children providing regular transformational discourses and counseling services
- Guest Columnist at Gujarati Mid-Day
- Sage Life Coach & Successful Corporate/Business Consultant
Presenting The Visionary, The Experimentalist, The Ever Compassionate – Shri Latesh Shah
Excerpts from one of his interviews
1. What has been the turning point of your life?
Most importantly, my travel to the Himalayas & the Gujarat Earthquake calamity were the two
most important turning points of my Life
2. Who is your role model?
My Father, Loknayak Jayprakash Narayan, Mahatma Gandhi and of course My Lord Shiva
3. Tell us about how and when you discovered your life goal of human transformation?
I realized my path when I got aware that I have been a natural transformer throughout my life.
All my drama scripts (150 one acts and 30 full length plays) were based on transformational
subjects. Even my interactions with people were knowingly-unknowingly about change, a push
4. How do you get the patience and perseverance to constantly grow and develop leaders?
I envision that if I am able to create 1L leaders and they in turn transform 10000 people each, it
will create a big positive difference in this world. This keeps me going.
5. Can you give an insight on your quote ‘I is U are Universe is Me’?
I am a Soul and souls are ONE, connected with the Source. We all are one.
6. How do you manage to be a constant learner? We still find you observe the little things in life
I firmly believe Learning is Living, Learning is Leading, and Learning creates Listening.
7. Any message for the readers?
Embrace the mantra of ‘Love-Peace-Knowledge & Celebration’